Contract Length: 6 Months
Who we are
We are one of the country’s leading Canadian REIT’s, and we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who are committed to our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by a highly engaged team that loves what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Crombie REIT Operations team on a six month contract as an Administrative Assistant. Based out of our Burlington office, the Administrative Assistant provides support to the Property Managers for the Central Ontario Region. The Administrative Assistant will represent Crombie REIT and its team by projecting a positive and professional image at all times and ensuring our clients receive the highest level of customer service.
- Providing administrative support, including preparing general correspondence, and maintaining files.
- Completing Accounts Payable for the group of properties including receiving, reviewing, coding and processing invoices, reconciling invoices against purchase orders, and working with the accounting department to ensure all accounts are in good standing.
- Routing property service requests and inquiries to the appropriate third party contractor or service provider.
- Ensuring all contractor files are complete and up-to-date.
- Contacting tenants and other third parties as required.
- Updating electronic files as required and ensuring that paper filing is organized and complete.
- Providing superior customer service to all Crombie employees, clients, and suppliers by responding professionally and promptly to all questions, inquiries and requests.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The profile we are looking for
Our Ideal candidate would have one to two years of related administrative experience in a professional environment, as well as a strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite and holds a College Diploma in administrative studies or other related field. Prior experience with accounts payable, accruals and working in a commercial real estate environment is considered a plus. Professionalism and superior communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must. The successful candidate must be able to develop and build upon existing relationships, both internally and externally, in order to understand organizational requirements.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their cover letter and resume:
Subject: Administrative Assistant (Burlington)
Crombie REIT thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.